Having had an active interest in Martial Arts since the 1970s, I naturally do all I can to support my clubs. I have trained in Wusu, Karate, Aikido, 3 styles of Kung Fu, Taekwondo, Judo and Tai Chi and have helped them by producing everything from :-
* Training guidance sheets,
* Advertising Posters,
* Advertising Flyers and hand-outs,
* Key fobs and fridge magnets,
* T-shirts with the club insignia or logo,
* Trade cards for the senior members and Black belts.
Currently, because of injury, I am training in Tai Chi and have produced some items for them.
Although I no longer train with them - I still hold allegiances and want to support my old clubs in any way I can. So I also host web sites (of my own) whose only purpose is to direct people to their web sites, thus increasing their Internet footprint and helping to increase their public profile. I want them to thrive.